HOTEL CALA SANT VICENC
Set against a dramatic backdrop of the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range, declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 2011, Hotel Cala Sant Vicenç is surrounded by spectacular countryside and within 5 minutes’ walk of 3 golden beaches and the blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
Accommodations include a luxurious collection of 38 guest rooms, including 17 suites, presented in Mediterranean style with hand crafted interiors opening onto private balconies and views over the landscaped gardens. There is a gym, sauna and treatment room to take care of your health and wellbeing needs and a lovely swimming pool and terrace for chill out time among the palm trees in the beautiful grounds.
The Cavall Bernat Restaurant, with its own private terrace for al fresco dining specialises in Mediterranean style cuisine and offers a menu of traditional Mallorquin tastes and flavours.
Hotel Cala Sant Vicenç’s idyllic location is also natural showcase for a wide range of outdoor activities and for those keen to discover the island there are excellent hiking and cycling routes to explore in the area. The ‘Cycling Concierge’ is a new service dedicated to assist enthusiastic cyclists at any level with recommended routes, packed lunches and a even arrange a pick-up if their journey gets too adventurous.
Enjoy all this and more as the Hotel Cala Sant Vicenç brings a new taste of luxury to the island of Mallorca.
Hotel and Facilities
- 38 guest rooms including 17 suites in Mediterranean style
- Spacious Garden area with outdoor pool, sun beds and chill out area
- Pool restaurant with beautiful open-air terrace
- Gourmet Restaurant "Cavall Bernat" for al fresco dining of Mediterranean cuisine
- Bar with Ginista offering selected Gin & Tonic specialties
- Gym, sauna and treatment room
- 3 golden beaches in 5 minutes walking distance
- Cycling concierge
- Meeting and function space of 150m2
Things to do around
- Relax in the garden or by the pool
- Go swimming and sunbathing at one of the 3 beaches closeby
- Explore the Tramuntana mountains by bike - individually or accompanied by the hotels biking concierge
- Go hiking or bird-watching in the Tramuntana mountains
- Visit Puerto Pollenca and its beautiful market
- Visit the vibrant capital Palma de Mallorca ( 50 minutes drive)
- Go on a sunset cruise by boat
- Small high level events
- Press events
- Car events and driving experiences
- Exclusive use
- Board meetings, strategy meetings or creative get-aways
- Gourmet travel
- Private celebrations